Bruschetta, Olive and Feta Stuffed Pork Fillet
- 2 Olymel pork fillets
- 1 cup bruschetta mix
- 200 g feta cheese, cut into small pieces or crumbled
- ¼ cup black or green olives, pitted and sliced* optional
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- Butcher's twine
- 1/3 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/3 tsp. dried parsley
- 1/3 tsp dried rosemary
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place a strainer over a bowl and strain out excess liquid in the bruschetta mix.
- Cut pork fillets in two lengthwise along the centre line without cutting all the way through. Open up the butterflied fillet.
- Using a meat tenderizer, pound the fillets to flatten.
- Spread bruschetta on both fillets.
- Top with feta and olives.
- Roll up the fillets and secure the roll using butcher's twine.
- Sprinkle the pork roll with the dried herbs and salt. Coat well.
- In a pan over medium high heat add olive oil and brown the roll on all sides for a few minutes.
- On a baking sheet, roast the pork roll for about 45 minutes or until internal temperature of the meat reaches 145°F.
- Remove from oven and let stand a few minutes. Serve.