Share these nachos with the hungriest players. The generous toppings will ensure everyone can enjoy it to the fullest! A recipe that'll deke out your appetite.
Mexican-style tacos with pulled pork
Nothing beats a delicious plate of nachos during a game. Use your pulled pork leftovers in this easy-to-make recipe that'll defeat your cravings every time!
- 500 ml (2 cups) OLYMEL pulled pork
- 450 g (1 lb) white corn chips
- 250 ml (1 cup) store-bought salsa
- A 540 ml (19 oz) can of red beans, rinsed and drained
- 70 g (1/2 cup) pitted black Kalamata olives in oil, strained and thinly sliced
- 80 g (1/2 cup) marinated jalapenos, thinly sliced
- 300 g (3 cup) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions, thinly minced
- Sour cream, to taste
- Guacamole, store-bought or homemade, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C (400 °F).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread half the chips on the tray. Evenly spread half of the following ingredients: pulled pork, salsa, beans, olives, peppers and cheese.
- Repeat with the other half to form two layers.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes. Finish cooking on broil, if desired. Top with green onions.
- Serve immediately with sour cream, guacamole and salsa!