Pork, Cream Cheese and Bruschetta Bites
- 1 Olymel pork fillet
- 1 tbsp. pork spices, your choice
- 227 g whipped cream cheese with chives
- ½ cup store-bought bruschetta
- 1 French bread, cut into thin slices
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spread out bread slices on a cookie sheet.
- Bake about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, coat the fillet with the spices.
- In a pan over medium high heat, add the olive oil.
- When hot, brown the pork fillet on all sides and set aside.
- On a grate over a baking sheet, place the pork fillet and roast for about 45 minutes or until internal temperature of the meat reaches 145°F.
- Remove from oven and let rest a few minutes.
- Cut the meat into thin slices.
- Spread each bread slice with the cream cheese and top with a slice of pork.
- Garnish with a bit of bruschetta.