« Prepare this recipe in 3 easy steps. »
Orzo, also called bird's tongue pasta, will definitely fly off the table if you make them with Spicy Italian sausages and mushrooms.
- 1 package (450g) Olymel Spicy Italian Sausages
- 4 cups orzo, cooked “al dente”
- ½ red bell pepper, finely diced
- ½ yellow bell pepper, finely diced
- 8 white mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) olive oil
- Freshly ground salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh thyme stalks
- Cook sausages following instructions on packaging. Cut on a slant and keep warm.
- Heat up olive oil, add mushrooms and cook for two minutes, add bell pepper and cook for two minutes, check seasoning, add orzo and mix thoroughly.
- Set on four plates and garnish with sausages and fresh thyme stalks.