- 300 g black forest smoked turkey breast, cut into sticks
- 1 cup (250 ml) tzatziki (homemade or store bought)
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, julienned
- 1 red tomato, sliced
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 4 regular pita breads
- Place pita breads on a work surface and put 1 large spoon of tzatziki in the middle of each.
- Arrange cucumber and turkey on top, add tomato and onion slices followed by another spoon of tzatziki.
- Fold in sides of pitas around filling and secure with a toothpick to keep them rolled.
- Serve immediately.