Warm and crispy bacon and corn salad bites
- 4 slices of well-cooked (crispy) bacon, crumbled
- 1 1/2 cup (375 ml) of kernel corn (1 large cob)
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5 ml) of Espelette pepper
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) of butter, for cooking
- 24 crunchy cups
- Over medium heat, melt butter in a non-stick pan and fry the corn and green onions for 5 minutes, without browning them.
- Lightly salt, add pepper and bacon bits, and stir well. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Upon serving, scoop corn salad in cups and serve immediately.