Chicken, Brie and Apple Grilled Cheese
- 1 package (150 g) smoked chicken breast, shaved
- 4 slices gluten-free cheese bread
- 4 slices Brie (about 1.3 cm - ½ in.)
- ½ green apple, cut into thin slices
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) maple syrup
- 8 toasted pecans, cut in 2
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) butter
- Place 2 slices gluten-free cheese bread on a work surface and top with the shaved smoked chicken breast, Brie slices, apples and pecan halves.
- Drizzle over with maple syrup, close the sandwiches, butter the outsides and grill in a heavy cast iron pan over medium heat.
- Serve piping hot.