- 2 bacon-cheddar sausages, cooked
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) Dijon mustard
- 1 cup (250 ml) leftover macaroni and cheese (or more)
- 2 panini breads
- 2 slices cheddar
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) mayonnaise
- Slice sausages lengthwise (3-4 slices per sausage)
- Spread inside of breads with mustard and place sausage slices on top.
- Arrange mac ‘n cheese on top and cover with cheddar slices.
- Brush mayonnaise on the outsides of the panini and grill in a press or in a cast-iron pan.
- Cut sandwiches in 2 and serve immediately.