- 3 slices bacon
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) sriracha sauce
- 4 eggs, hard boiled
- ¼ cup (60 ml) plain yogurt
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 handful baby kale
- 4 slices integral bread
- Olive oil or softened butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place bacon slices on a small baking sheet line with parchment paper and brush both sides with sriracha sauce. Bake 12 minutes or until bacon is crisp. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Place eggs in a bowl and, using a fork, coarsely chop them.
- Add the yogurt, the green onion and a few drops of sriracha. Add salt and mix well.
- Spread the 4 slices of bread with olive oil (or butter) and spread egg salad on top.
- Arrange baby kale leaves over top, break the sriracha bacon slices in two and garnish the sandwich.
- Close, cut in 2 and place in a sealable container.
- Keep refrigerated.