When France meets Italy, a fabulous baguette-shaped pizza with Amoré pepperoni is the happy result! Ciao!
- 250 g Olymel Amoré pepperoni
- 1 French baguette
- 375 ml marinara sauce
- 500 g cheese blend for pizza
- 75 g grated parmesan
- 45 ml olive oil
- 3 tbsp. fresh chopped basil
- Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
- Cut baguette into slices diagonally. Place on a cookie sheet that's been brushed with olive oil.
- Top each slice with sauce, pepperoni, basil and finally the two cheeses. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden. Serve immediately.