- 1 package chicken souvlaki sticks
- 10 pita breads
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 cups (500 ml) tzatziki sauce
- 2-3 tomatoes, cut into 8 wedges
- 2 cups (500 ml) iceberg lettuce, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Place skewered chicken on a baking sheet and bake 25 minutes turning halfway through cooking.
- Wrap pitas in aluminum foil and place in oven to warm.
- When ready to serve, place all toppings on a serving platter and carry it all in to the TV room, with lots of napkins so everybody can build their own souvlaki to their liking!