- 450 g sliced Black Forest ham
- 12 slices white bread or brown or half and half
- ¼ cup (60 ml) softened butter
- ¼ cup (60 ml) Dijon mustard
- 6 slices sharp cheddar
- Place the 12 slices of bread side by side on a work surface.
- Spread the slices with butter and mustard, alternating with each slice.
- Arrange ham and cheddar cheese slices on the mustard sides.
- Close the sandwiches and wrap each in a double thickness of plastic wrap.
- Place all sandwiches in a large sealable container and refrigerate for those mornings when you need to get out the door quickly.