Ham Salad Mini Pitas
- 300 g cooked ham, chopped or ground
- 2 celery stalks, finely diced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- ½ red pepper, finely diced
- 1 handful parsley, chopped
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) relish
- ½ cup (125 ml) mayonnaise
- 12-15 mini pitas, very fresh
- Place the cooked ham, celery, green onion, pepper and parsley in a salad bowl, add the relish, mayonnaise and pepper and mix well.
- Cut the mini pitas in 2 and open the pockets carefully.
- Stuff each pocket with the ham mixture and place on a serving plate.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate.