« Serve with nachos, salsa and sour cream, or a Mexican salad with beans and corn. Use a Panini press to grill the wraps. Use cheddar cheese instead of Monterey Jack. Use Olymel Shaved Table d'Hôte Cooked Ham instead of bacon. »
Break out the cheese grater and get the kids to help you prepare these delicious grilled bacon, cheese and pepper wraps. They're sure to get wrapped up in the cooking.
- 12 slices Olymel Applewood Smoked Flavour Bacon in portions
- 4 large tortillas
- 300 g Monterey Jack cheese, grated
- ½ green pepper, ½ red pepper, ½ yellow pepper, diced
- 160 mL salsa
- 40 mL olive oil
- Cook bacon and drain well.
- Spread salsa, cheese, cooked bacon and peppers over two-thirds of the surface of the tortillas. Brush the remaining third of each tortilla with olive oil.
- Roll up tortillas firmly, starting with the stuffed end. Grill in a pan.