Ham, Asparagus and Shallot & Chive Boursin on Tramezzini
- 1 package (150 g) nitrite-free old-fashioned smoked ham
- 1 package shallot & chive Boursin cheese
- 1 bunch (24) thin asparagus
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) lemon olive oil
- 2 slices brown tramezzini bread
- Pink radish micro-sprouts (to taste)
- Prepare the asparagus keeping the tender tips and reserving the stems for another use.
- Bring 1 litre (4 cups) of water to a boil, salt generously and plunge in the asparagus, waiting until the water returns to a boil. Remove and plunge asparagus into an ice water bath, then drain well.
- Place asparagus on a plate, drizzle over with lemon olive oil and roll a few times to coat. Sprinkle with pepper and set aside.
- Place the tramezzini bread on a work surface, spread with the shallot & chive Boursin, then cut into 5 identical rectangles.
- Cut the ham slices in 2, and roll up.
- Place 2 to 3 asparagus tips plus 1 ham roll on each bread base.
- Garnish with micro-sprouts and place the tramezzini on a serving board.
- Serve immediately.