Olives and Artichoke Toast
- 150 g bologna, thinly sliced
- 150 g pepperoni, thinly sliced
- 2 olive ciabatta half-baguettes
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) dried tomatoes in oil, julienned
- 12 sundried olives, pitted
- 3 marinated artichoke hearts, quartered
- 2 roasted peppers, cut into strips
- ¾ cup (180 ml) grated Italian cheese mix
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Cut the half-baguettes in 2 along the side, place the cut side up on a baking sheet and bake 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Brush the baguettes with the tomato oil and arrange the bologna and pepperoni slices on top.
- Add the olives, the artichoke quarters, the pepper strips and the julienned dried tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and bake another 8 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
- Serve hot.