- 1 package (150 g) of shaved black forest smoked ham smart and natural
- 2 Naan breads
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) pesto
- 1 ball (200 g) fresh mozzarella, sliced thin
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup (250 ml) arugula leaves
- Black pepper, to taste
- 2 tsp. (10 ml) olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place naan breads on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Spread pesto over each bread (1 ½ tbsp. on each). Top with mozzarella slices.
- Tear ham slices into pieces with your fingers and arrange on the two pizzas. Add tomatoes and arugula. Add pepper to taste.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes.
- Once out of oven, drizzle each pizza with olive oil.