- 1 slice honey Dijon turkey, 1 cm thick
- ½ mango, cut into small dice
- 1 red tomato, cut into small dice
- ½ orange pepper, cut into small dice
- ½ cup (125 ml) chopped cilantro
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) chopped ginger
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 12 corn chip shells
- Chop the honey Dijon turkey into small dice and place in a small bowl.
- Add diced mango, tomato and pepper and mix well.
- Add cilantro and ginger, pour in the lime juice and olive oil, season with salt and pepper and mix well.
- When ready to serve, divide the salsa between the corn chip shells, decorate with lime zest and serve immediately.