- 8 slices of salami
- 4 slices of bacon
- 2 sesame bagels
- Butter, to taste
- Mayonnaise, to taste
- 1 tomato, sliced
- ½ avocado, peeled and sliced
- 2 leaves Boston lettuce
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place salami slices side by side on one sheet and repeat process with bacon slices on the other. Bake each sheet 10 to 12 minutes, or until bacon is crisp. Remove bacon from oven and drain on a double thickness of paper towels.
- Continue baking salami until slices are uniformly dry. Remove from oven and drain on paper towels.
- Cut bagels in two and toast.
- Spread one side of each bagel with butter and the other with mayonnaise.
- Place lettuce leaves on the mayonnaise side.
- Arrange tomato slices, bacon and avocado on top followed by salami chips.
- Close bagels and serve immediately.