Roast maple-glazed pork loin with mustard and rosemary
« Ideal when inviting family and friends at your table to share a delicious meal. »
The best way to savour the flavours of spring is to break out the maple! Try this delicious roast pork loin with maple, mustard and rosemary glaze.
- 1 Olymel pork loin
- 500 ml maple syrup
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup tablespoons cider vinegar or other vinegar
- 2 tablespoon rosemary, chopped
- 2 teaspoon thyme
- 750 ml (3 cups) water
- Salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Mix maple syrup, mustard, vinegar, rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper. Place pork loin in a shallow roasting pan with 2 cups of water. Spread syrup mixture evenly over pork loin.
- Roast in oven, uncovered, until internal temperature reaches 165°F (75°C), about 50 to 60 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes, covered with aluminum foil, before slicing and serving with cooking juices.