Turkey Bagel with Cranberry Pepper Boursin
- 1 package (300 g) smart and natural sliced shaved cooked turkey breast
- 1 package cranberry pepper Boursin cheese
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) liquid honey
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) olive oil
- Baby arugula, to taste
- 8 walnut kernels
- 2 honey wheat bagels, cut in 2 and toasted
- Whisk together the lemon juice, honey and olive oil to make vinaigrette.
- Spread the bagel halves with the cranberry pepper Boursin.
- Arrange the turkey slices on the cheese, and top with the baby arugula.
- Garnish with the walnut halves and drizzle over the honey lemon vinaigrette.
- Serve immediately.