- 6 slices pepperoni
- 6 small tortillas
- 4-5 mozzarella cheese strings
- 1 cup (250 ml) pizza sauce
- 48 green pepper strips
- 12 slices pimento-stuffed olives
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place tortillas on two baking sheets covered with parchment paper and spread with pizza sauce.
- Tease out cheese strings and place strands so as to form a spider web on each tortilla.
- Place a slice of pepperoni at the center of each web and position 4 pepper slices on each side to make the spider's legs.
- Use olive slices to make the eyes.
- Bake 10 minutes until cheese bubbles.
- Serve immediately.