- 150 g mock chicken, sliced thin
- 4 slices multigrain bread
- Herb mayonnaise (homemade or store bought)
- 1 carrot, sliced thin (on a mandolin)
- 3-4 radishes, sliced thin
- ½ Cortland apple, sliced thin (leave peel on)
- Alfalfa sprouts, to taste
- Place the bread slices on a work surface and spread them with the herbed mayonnaise.
- Arrange the carrot and radish slices over 2 slices of bread and cover with the mock chicken.
- Top with apple slices and sprouts and close the sandwiches.
- Place each sandwich in a sealable container and keep refrigerated.