- 8-10 slices salami
- ½ Lebanese cucumber
- 2 slices rye bread, toasted
- ¼ cup (60 ml) sriracha mayonnaise, or to taste
- 1 leaf iceberg lettuce, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place salami slices side by side on the sheet and bake 10 to 12 minutes or until salami slices are uniformly dry. Remove from oven and place on a double thickness of paper towels to drain.
- Cut the cucumber lengthwise into strips.
- Spread the 2 slices of bread with sriracha mayonnaise and place the shredded lettuce on one side and the cucumber strips on the other.
- Pile the salami chips on the cucumber strips and close the two sides. Serve immediately.