Tomato, Bologna and Ricotta Cold Pizza
- 150 g light bologna, sliced thin
- 2 roasted onion naan breads
- ½ cup 1% ricotta cheese
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 1 ½ tbsp. toasted soy nuts
- 4 chive stems, cut into segments
- Basil leaves, to taste
- Cut the light bologna slices into strips. Set aside.
- Place the naan bread on a baking sheet and toast under the broiler for 1 minute.
- Spread the hot breads with the ricotta and arrange the tomato and bologna slices over top.
- Sprinkle with soy nuts, chives and basil and serve immediately.