- 1 package (150 g) old fashioned smoked chicken breast
- 4 crispy bacon slices
- 2 slices Vidalia onion (about 1 cm thick)
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) fine salt
- ¼ cup (60 ml) herb-flavoured mayonnaise
- 1 red tomato, sliced
- Separate onion slices into rings, place in a bowl, sprinkle with salt, mix well and let stand 10 minutes.
- When onion rings have released their liquid, rinse them under running water, then pat dry with a clean dishcloth.
- Open croissants along one side and spread with herbed mayonnaise.
- Arrange chicken slices on top, then tomato slices and onion rings.
- Cut bacon slices in 2 and place on sandwiches.
- Close the croissants and serve immediately.