Florentine Ham Melt
- 150 g pepper-smoked ham, thinly sliced
- 1 olive ciabatta baguettine, cut in 2
- 1/3 cup (85 ml) ricotta cheese
- 1 cup (250 ml) baby spinach
- 4 slices fresh mozzarella
- A few basil leaves
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
- Place the ciabatta baguettines on a baking sheet, then bake until lightly toasted.
- Spread each triangle with ricotta cheese, top with spinach and pepper-smoked ham and return to oven for 2-3 minutes.
- Place 2 slices of fresh mozzarella on the hot melts, salt and pepper lightly and garnish with basil leaves.
- Serve immediately.