Bacon Avocado Freezer Roll-ups
- 12 slices bacon, cooked
- ½ cup (125 ml) whipped jalapeño cream cheese
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 6 wheat tortillas
- Place the tortillas flat on a work surface and spread generously with the jalapeño cream cheese.
- Place 2 slices of bacon on each tortilla, then several avocado slices.
- Roll up the tortillas and wrap them individually in waxed paper.
- Repeat the process with the other 3 tortillas.
- Place the 6 roll-ups in a sealable container and freeze until moving day.