Ham, Goat Cheese and Roasted Asparagus Baguette
- 150 g extra-lean cooked ham, sliced thin
- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) light mayonnaise
- 1 ½ tbsp. (22.5 ml) yellow mustard
- 1 ½ tbsp. (22.5 ml) Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) honey
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 6-8 asparagus spears
- 1 half of sprouted-grain baguette
- ½ cup (125 ml) goat cheese with herbs
- Olive oil
- Place the mayonnaise, mustards, honey and the Worcestershire sauce in a bowl and mix until of even consistency.
- Place asparagus spears in a bowl, drizzle over half the dressing and toss to coat.
- Heat barbecue to medium and grill asparagus turning regularly.
- Cut the half baguette in 2 lengthwise and spread insides with olive oil.
- Place the baguette halves on the grill to toast, then spread them with the cream cheese.
- Arrange the extra-lean cooked ham slices overtop and garnish with the grilled asparagus. Drizzle over remaining honey mustard sauce and serve immediately.