- 1 mixed package traditional cooked ham and roast chicken (2 X 150 g)
- 3 broccoli stems, peeled and diced
- ¾ cup (180 ml) plain yogurt
- ¼ cup (60 ml) mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) chopped chives
- 2 tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1 cup (250 ml) broccoli fleurettes
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 4 pita breads
- 1 cup (250 ml) grated 4-cheese blend
- Salt and pepper
- Cut ham and roast chicken slices in 2.
- Blanche broccoli stems in salted boiling water and chill immediately.
- Place yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, olive oil and herbs in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the red pepper, the broccoli fleurettes and the diced broccoli stems to the yogurt. Add salt and pepper and mix well.
- Cut pita breads in two, open and stuff with the veggie-yogurt mixture Add the ham and chicken followed by the grated cheese.
- Place one pita half on top of the other and wrap individually in plastic wrap.
- Keep cold.