- 200 g sliced pepperoni
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and coarsely chopped
- 1 rectangle tomato pizza (store bought)
- 1 large green pepper, cut into strips
- 8 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup (250 ml) grated 4-cheese blend
- Cut pizza rectangle in two.
- Arrange bacon, pepperoni, green pepper and mushrooms on one pizza slice.
- Cover with cheese and place the other pizza slice, sauce side down, on top.
- Place in a panini press and cook until cheese starts to melt on the sides.
- Remove from press and cut sandwich into squares. Serve hot.