- 1 package (175 g) traditional cooked ham
- 2 plain ciabatta loaves
- ¼ cup (60 ml) basil pesto
- 4 large dried tomatoes in oil, cut into strips
- 2 romaine lettuce leaves
- ½ ball fresh mozzarella, sliced
- Cut ciabatta loaves in two.
- Spread bottom half with the basil pesto and the top with some of the oil from the sundried tomatoes.
- Place the romaine lettuce leaves, mozzarella and dried tomatoes on top.
- Add the ham, close and wrap tightly with plastic wrap to press ingredients together.
- Refrigerate overnight with a weight on top.