- 1 package (150 g) shaved smoked chicken breast
- 4 slices bacon, cooked
- ½ cup (125 ml) ranch style dressing
- ½ cup (125 ml) finely diced celery
- 1 green onion, cut into rings
- 1 cup (250 ml) shredded iceberg lettuce
- 2 tomato slices, cut into 4
- 2 regular pita breads
- Place ranch dressing, celery, green onion and iceberg lettuce into a bowl and mix well.
- Place pita breads flat on a work surface and arrange shaved chicken breast and bacon slices in the middle of each pita.
- Add the vegetable-dressing mix and the tomato pieces and roll loosely, securing with a toothpick so each wrap keeps it shape.
- Serve immediately.