- 150 g smoked chicken breast, shaved
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) crème fraîche
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) chopped chives
- 2 slices multigrain panini bread, toasted
- 2 small pears, sliced
- 1 handful baby spinach
- 5 toasted almonds, crushed
- Salt and pepper
- Place crème fraîche and chives in a bowl, add salt and pepper and mix until evenly textured.
- Spread the toast slices with the preparation and top with sliced pears.
- Place shaved turkey on top, then baby spinach and drizzle with crème fraîche & chives and sprinkle with the crushed toasted almonds.
- Serve immediately.