Crispy Chicken Burger with bacon
- 4 breaded chicken burgers
- 8 slices of Olymel bacon, cooked
- 1 clove garlic, chopped fine
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) bread & butter pickle juice
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) sriracha sauce
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) bread & butter pickles, chopped fine
- 4 cups (1 l) cabbage, shredded
- 4 hamburger rolls
- Softened butter, for cooking
- Cook Flamingo breaded chicken burgers as per instructions on the package.
- In a large bowl, place the garlic, mayonnaise, pickle juice and sriracha sauce and mix well.
- Add the shredded cabbage, toss and set aside.
- Spreads the insides of the rolls with butter and grill in a stainless steel frying pan over medium heat.
- Set aside.
- When the chicken burgers are ready, place a patty on each roll, toss the coleslaw once again to coat and top the chicken generously.
- Close burgers and serve immediately.