- 6 slices Black Forest ham, cut in 2
- 6 black figs
- ¼ cup (60 ml) crème fraîche
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) blue cheese (your choice)
- 12 leaves baby kale
- Cut figs in 2 lengthwise and remove a thin slice from each half so it won't roll around. Place crème fraîche and blue cheese in a small, deep mixing bowl and mix until even textured.
- Place about ½ spoon of the cheese mixture on each fig half.
- Fold half slices of ham and place on top of the cream rosettes, pressing down so they stick.
- Decorate each fig with a sheet of baby kale and serve immediately.