« Serve with fine herbs rice for a complete meal. »
Post a photo of this stuffed zucchini on social media and make your friends extremely jealous! Include the link to the recipe and they'll definitely forgive you.
- 2 x 150g packages of Olymel Smart & Natural shaved smoked chicken breast
- 4 average size zucchini, cut in two lengthwise
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 125 ml (½ cup) onion, minced
- 250 ml (1 cup) mushroom, cut in quarters
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 10 ml (2 tsp.) dried oregano
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) fresh basil, minced or 10 ml (2 tsp.) dried basil
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 250 g mozzarella, Swiss and parmesan cheese, grated and mixed
- Dig a cavity in half-zucchini by removing some of the flesh. Mince flesh and set aside. Place zucchini on baking sheet, brush with half olive oil and add pepper. Cover with cheese and cook in oven at 450°F/230°C for 10 minutes.
- In frying pan, heat remaining olive oil on medium-high heat and sauté garlic, onion, mushroom and zucchini flesh 2 to 3 minutes. Add tomatoes and chicken to mix. Cook 2 minutes and add basil, oregano and pepper.
- Top zucchini with chicken mix and cook in oven at 450°F/230°C for 5 minutes.