Rolls Stuffed with Ham Salad
- 300 g traditional cooked ham, finely diced
- ¾ cup (180 ml) ranch dressing
- ¼ cup (60 ml) old-fashioned mustard
- ¼ cup (60 ml) chives, minced
- ¼ cup (60 ml) chopped parsley
- 8 sweet pickles, chopped
- ½ cup (125 ml) red pepper, finely diced
- ½ cup (125 ml) celery, finely diced
- 12 small salad rolls
- Place ranch dressing and mustard in a large salad bowl, add the chives and parsley and mix well.
- Add the traditional cooked ham, pickles, peppers and celery, mix well and let rest in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Using a bread knife, open up salad rolls along the top, then stuff with the ham mixture pressing firmly so it adheres to the rolls.
- Place the stuffed rolls on a serving platter and keep refrigerated until ready to serve.