Horn of Plenty Pizza Fresca
- 1 duo pack, old-fashioned smoked ham and roast turkey
- 1 large thin pizza crust (round or square)
- 2-3 red tomatoes, sliced thin
- 1/3 cup (85 ml) French dressing
- 1 small yellow zucchini, spiral cut
- 1 small green zucchini, spiral cut
- 2 handfuls mâche or other lettuce (spinach, arugula, spring mix)
- 1 handful fresh herbs, minced (basil, thyme, cilantro, tarragon, etc.)
- Cut old-fashioned ham and roast turkey into strips.
- Place pizza crust on a work surface and cover with tomato slices overlapping them slightly, then brush them lightly with the French dressing.
- Garnish the pizza with the ham and turkey strips.
- Place the zucchini spirals and the mâche in a salad bowl, drizzle over remaining dressing and mix well.
- Garnish pizza with the vegetable mixture, sprinkle with herbs and serve immediately.