« Ideal when inviting family and friends at your table to share a delicious meal. »
When you really want to impress, smother that pork roast in mustard and fresh herbs. Serve with dauphinoise potatoes for a perfectly elegant dinner.
- 2 Olymel pork tenderloins
- 5 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 275 ml store-bought demi-glace sauce
- 2 French shallots, chopped fine
- 1 knob of butter
- salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Brown tenderloins before placing in oven. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Mix 4 tablespoons of mustard, half the herbs and a little salt and pepper. Coat tenderloins with mustard mixture and place in a shallow roasting pan.
- Roast in oven, uncovered, until internal temperature reaches 165°F (75°C), about 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes, covered with aluminum foil, before slicing and serving with sauce and your favourite vegetables.
- Prepare demi-glace and keep warm.
- Stir butter with shallots in a pan and sauté over high heat for one minute. Add rest of herbs and demi-glace, bring to a boil and whisk in 1 tablespoon of mustard. Check seasoning.