Mock Chicken Lettuce Wrap
- 8 slices mock chicken
- 4 leaves green curly lettuce
- ½ cup (125 ml) herb mayonnaise (homemade or store bought)
- 1 cucumber, cut into sticks
- 1 peach, cut into 8
- 1 large red tomato, cut into half rounds
- Salt and pepper
- Place lettuce leaves flat on a work surface and arrange the mock chicken slices over top.
- Place a good dollop of mayonnaise in the centre of each wrap, top with cucumber and garnish with peach and tomato.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, top with remaining mayonnaise, roll up and serve immediately.