« Prepare baguettes in advance, freeze, then reheat as needed. »
This flaky pepperoni pizza is so thin you'll wonder if you actually ate anything! So have another piece just to be sure!
- 250 g Olymel pepperoni, thinly sliced
- 1 package of 400 g store-bought puff pastry
- ¼ green pepper, diced
- ¼ red pepper, diced
- 16 pitted black olives, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons dried tomatoes, cut into thin strips
- 350 g mozzarella cheese, grated
- 75 g parmesan, grated
- 10 fresh basil leaves, slivered
- dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Roll the puff pastry and make rectangular strips. Brush with oil.
- Top each piece with pepperoni slices, dried tomatoes julienne and grated cheeses, ending with diced peppers and olives. Sprinkle with oregano.
- Bake in oven for 10 to 15 minutes, until cheese is nicely browned. Serve hot or cold.