Triple tomato turkey sandwich
- 300 g of shaved honey and Dijon turkey breast
- 1/3 cup (85 ml) of sundried tomato pesto
- 1 large roasted pepper, cut into strips
- 1 large yellow tomato, sliced
- 4 Boston lettuce leaves
- 4 sundried tomato Kaiser rolls
- Cut each roll in half and grill them in a dry stainless steel pan.
- Spread sundried tomato pesto onto each half.
- Place the Boston lettuce leaves and tomato slices.
- Fold the turkey slices in half and place them on the rolls.
- Close the rolls and serve immediately.