Magic Ham Kebabs
- 12 cubes of traditional cooked ham (about 2.5 cm/1 in. thick)
- 2 slices watermelon (about 1.25 cm/ ½ in. thick)
- 24 puffed rice mini-crackers
- 12 mini bocconcini cheese balls
- 12 yellow cherry tomatoes
- 12 wooden skewers (flat)
- Sweet honey mustard dressing, to taste (homemade or store bought)
- Using a cookie cutter or the point of a knife, cut 12 stars out of the melon slices.
- In order, skewer each stick with a rice cracker, a mini bocconcini, a ham cube and a yellow tomato.
- Cap with a second cracker and end with a melon star.
- Place the magic kebabs on a serving platter and accompany with a ramekin of honey mustard dressing for dipping.