City Tour Wrap
- 150 g cooked ham, cut into small dice
- 150 g old fashioned smoked ham, chopped
- ½ cup (125 ml) mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) yellow mustard
- ¼ cup (60 ml) chopped coriander
- ¼ cup (60 ml) chopped dill
- 1 package alfalfa sprouts
- 4 rye tortillas
- Place the mayonnaise and mustard in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the coriander and dill and mix again.
- Add the ham and old fashioned smoked ham and combine well.
- Place the tortillas on a work surface and spread out the alfalfa sprouts in a uniform layer on each.
- Place one quarter of the ham and old fashioned smoked ham mixture in the centre of each rye tortilla and roll up, taking care to tuck in both ends.
- Cut each wrap in 2 and place them side by side in a large sealable container. Keep refrigerated.