- 150 g smoked turkey breast, cubed
- ½ cup (125 ml) plain yogurt
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) curry
- 1 ½ tbsp. (22.5 ml) olive oil
- ½ green apple, diced
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 whole wheat pita breads
- 2 large curly lettuce leaves
- ½ cup (125 ml) cilantro leaves
- Salt and pepper
- Place the yogurt, curry and olive oil in a bowl and mix well.
- Add turkey cubes and green apple, green onion, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Place pitas flat on a work surface and place lettuce leaves on top.
- Place turkey mixture in the centre of each pita, garnish with cilantro leaves, roll up and secure with a skewer to keep sandwich intact.