- 1 package chicken breast fillets, breaded and seasoned
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 cup (250 ml) ranch dressing
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, cut into long sticks
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 4 curly lettuce leaves
- 4 regular tortillas
- Cook the chicken fillets according to the instructions on the package.
- Roll up the bacon slices in a double thickness of paper towel, place on a plate and microwave 2 minutes or until bacon is just crisp. Don't overcook.
- When chicken fillets are ready, place 4 tortillas on a work surface.
- Place 1 lettuce leaf flat on each tortilla and top with bacon slices, cucumber sticks and pepper strips.
- Drizzle over a good amount of ranch dressing on the toppings, place 2 chicken fillets in each pita and roll up, taking care to tuck in both ends.
- Cut the wraps in 2 and place on a serving platter.
- Accompany with 4 ramekins of ranch dressing.