Italian sausage meatloaf
« Prepare this recipe in 3 easy steps »
The surprising thing about this meatloaf is that it's made with Spicy Italian sausage, and when you cut into it, you have melted cheese! More, please!
- 1 package (450g) Olymel Amoré Spicy Italian Sausages
- 125 g bread crumbs
- 150 g Mozzarella cheese, coarsely diced
- 75 g Parmesan cheese shavings
- 2 tbsp. fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp. oregano
- ½ tsp. thyme
- Store-bought Marinara sauce
- Remove sausage meat from casings and place in large bowl; add fine herbs and bread crumbs and mix thoroughly.
- In rectangular baking pan approximately 23 x 13 cm (9 x 5 in), place half of sausage mix. Form cavity at centre, place Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese in cavity and complete with remaining sausage mix.
- Cook in oven at 375 °F (190 °C) for approximately 35 to 45 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 80 °C (175 °F). Remove from oven and serve with hot Marinara sauce.