- 1 package (150 g) Smart and Natural smoked chicken breast
- 1 medium size green zucchini
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) chopped fresh mint
- ½ lemon, zest and juice
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) olive oil
- 2/3 ciabatta baguette, cut in 2
- Lemon pepper mayonnaise
- 2 leaves red curly lettuce
- Salt and pepper
- Using a mandolin, cut zucchini into long strips about 3 mm thick and place them in a bowl.
- Add parsley, mint, lemon zest and juice, salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil. Mix well.
- Cut baguette pieces lengthwise and toast under the broiler.
- Spread inside of baguettes with lemon pepper mayonnaise, place 1 lettuce leaf on each base and arrange shaved chicken breast on top.
- Toss zucchini strips in the marinade several times, shake off excess marinade and garnish the two sandwiches. Reserve remaining marinade for another use.
- Close sandwiches, cut in 2 sections and serve immediately.