- 4 slices bacon
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) mayonnaise
- 4 slices whole wheat country-style bread, toasted
- 150 g bologna, sliced thin
- 2 leaves Boston lettuce
- 1 tomato, sliced
- Pepper, to taste
- Place a paper towel on a microwave-safe plate and position bacon slices on top side by side.
- Place a second sheet on top and microwave on high for 2 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Place Dijon mustard and mayonnaise in a small ramekin and mix well.
- Spread the 4 slices of bread with the mustard-mayonnaise mix.
- Arrange bologna and tomato slices on top, then lettuce leaves and finish with the bacon.
- Close the sandwiches, cut in 2 and serve immediately.